We are exhibiting at CeBIT 2010, Hannover this March 2nd – 6th. We would love to have you and your colleagues visit us. And to make things easier, we are giving out free eTickets too.
Just leave a comment below telling us how many tickets you need and why would you like to visit us. It is not too much of a question really – we just like feeling important once in a while
Here’s what to expect from us at CeBIT (and some reasons you could pick from for the comment):
- We will be showcasing oomfo, our soon-to-come charting tool for PowerPoint. In case you haven’t heard of it, get a glimpse. [Update: oomfo public beta now out]
- We are working on a new version of FusionCharts and your ideas and suggestions can go a long way in shaping it up.
- We will be showcasing demos made specifically for the event, and new products coming soon from our stable — FusionCharts for Joomla, FusionCharts for jQuery, FusionMaps for Flex and FusionCharts Pro for FileMaker v3.
- We will have lots of gifts to give out.
And yes, some rules:
- Please enter your correct email addresses when posting the comment – that is the only way we can reach you.
- We will give out a maximum of 5 passes per person (including your own)
- We have a total of 400 tickets left, so they will be on a first-come-first-serve basis.
So what are you waiting for? Get typing now.